Thursday, December 10, 2009

my first blog?

Well i sorta promised to myself dat i would start blogging after spm.. and guess wad.. i managed!! *clap clap*
was kinda shocked myself dat i would be so disciplined! xD anyways its nothing to write i guess for your very own first blog!.. kinda akward! haha.. so ill just make it a simple one.. i finished my last paper today.. tasawwur islam.. many ppl would be asking "OMG ming rui!! WAD? u took WAD?" well i know its kinda weird.. but i guess i really need a back up subject dat would HOPEFULLY give me an A+ now!! but i tink i did ok just now.. paper 1 was kinda challenging thou with the arab terms!! but im damm thankful and lucky to have a super duper good invigilator!! she was so sweet n kind.. during exam, she pointed out one of my mistakes!! n it was kinda a careless one.. u can call it luck! xD but ill always remember her.. den after exam.. i had to leave the place dat i was staying for almost two years.. i will miss it somehow i guess.. espeacially the beautiful scenery in the morning and the breezzy wind when it rains.. and yea some of my fwens dere.. but i think we will still be in touch! im kinda glad i went dere.. it was fun to learn all kinda people dere.. it was super challenging.. from being bullied, to the nasty food, to the strict rules.. i can still remember vividly how i hated dat place so much when i went dere.. but its true wad the old saying.. u will get used to it somehow.. n i did.. well i had bitter n sweet memories dere.. im gonna miss my tchers..roomates, classmates, fwens. but i think i should take this opportunity to tell you guys that everything its worth a try.. maybe you will find it easier said than be done.. yes its true.. but you can always quit if u realli cant handle it.. i really thank god dat i managed to stay dere for two years! im proud of myself! *clap clap again* haha.. well i have loads of pictures to update.. but i guess ill do it when i get home.. currently im in my aunts hse in penang wid my good fwen angie.. haha
she's snoring away already! ill get back on sunday.. but im really having fun here.. had dinner in supertanker.. yum! den took a night walk at queensbay's mall sea side.. tomorrow morning will be going to pulau tikus for breakfast.. it seems the food dere is delicious! haha.. den will go for a swim in a river dat my aunt will be taking us! so i guess it is all for now.. for my first blog.. i really hope dat i can make tis blog last and not dead some time later bcoz dat was wad happened to my first two blogs! haha.. k i realli need to sleep now!! nite bloggers and readers!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment