Thursday, August 26, 2010

heart?? hmm. maybe?

i dont really know what is going on with me these few days.. having mixture of feelings very often.. results are out.. mine SUCKED! my friends.. RULE.. super duper smart people.. i just feel dumb? but not really.. cuz deep down i know that if i strive super duper hard i MIGHT be able to score for my finalss.. but i guess thoughts aint enough huh.. will power and discipline play a VERY BIG role here.. guess i really need to discipline myself.. but i cant deny that i am a VERY dependable person.. i need to be pressured.. when the people surrounding me starts working like mad cows.. den only i will feel the pain and start working my arse off.. very typical of MING RUI.. =) a part of me that is truly difficult to change.. but i guess everyone is amazing just the way they are? haha.. *state of denial huh.. *

owh well.. but i gotta admit.. not to boast or anything.. i HAVE been hardworking.. ME! HARDWORKING! funny huh.. thats one of the reason i dont really have time to blog now (plain exuse) haha.. i will get nervous if i dont finish my homeworks.. but somehow i will be tooo tired to bother when its 1am.. the limit! but i still think i can work on it better? espeacially during the weekends.. hmm.. let me try something new this weekend.. if it works then i'll share it with you guys.. *nggeeehehehee* haha..

my BESTIE since like form 1!! she is ord in FRANCE.. the country of LOVE.. NG YUYANG.. she is gonna spend one year there.. having loads of funn.. i guess she will be aite! i am sooo gonna miss her.. but i guess time flies dont you think?? in no time i'll be able to see her again.. well.. i did not have the chance to send her off.. but i'll try to welcome her back next year!! HOPEFULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment