Tuesday, September 21, 2010

today.

howdy y'all!! how are ye doin?! LOL.. pardon the lameness in me today.. had been sleeping supa dupa late for the past two days and obviously having problems in waking up in the morning too!! haha!! BEST THANG IS!!!! *drumrollssss* IM HAVING ASSEMBLY TOMORROW!! weird huh.. on a wednesday.. well here our assemblies are only once a month and its on wednesdays! so yea we do not have to kumpul everymorning like what we do in seafield! =) and we are suppose to be down at 7.15 am sharp TOMORROW! for those who knows me really well.. I AM A HEAVY SLEEPER! i can sleep like 12 hours straight! so yea.. so far for the past few days i have only been getting 4 hours sleep max! it explains my blurrness in the morning =) heeeeheeee.. alrighty then i better start doin my homework!! its piling up up up up !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment