Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Its The End-

20th april.. the date that most of us had been waiting for.. that is the date for us to break free from the "matric's zone" i was pretty sure that if you've asked my about a month ago i was dying for this day to finally come.. but if i think back the last 24 hours wasnt the best time in my life.. i was sitting for my business paper this morning but the moment the sciences student were out of their classes i stopped answering immediately and started thinking.. i wasnt unhappy that they were the ones going out 2 hours earlier before us.. what i was actually worried was.. am i going to meet the people here once we leave KMNS? well obviously i cant see the future and tell you guys that we WILL meet again in the future.. but i really hope we do because i really did learned a lot from you guys.. well before i go all lovey dovey and sentimental-ish.. let me turn back time to JULY 2010...


It was a perfect afternoon where i've just finished my classes in form 6 at a wonderful school full of joyful people, SMK SEAFIELD.. i was having lunch in the canteen with some of my friends.. happily chit chatting away.. until i saw my mum walking towards me.. i was shocked and asked her why is she there?? school wasnt suppose to end till 3.30 as we had our koko activities.. she came to break the news.. IVE GOT INTO KMNS!! i was stunned!! my friends immediately asked whether i was going or not.. i really didnt wanna leave my form 6 life because i literally had everything that i had ever dreamt in a school.. a school without any high school drama.. just plain fun.. and seriously i had that there.. but i knew that it wasnt a choice for me to decide.. I HAD TO GO TO KMNS.. i cried the night before i left.. thinking that i will leave my friends back here and was sure that i wasnt going to find anyone as fun as them in KMNS.. well.. that concludes that i am a third-intaker...

My first day in KMNS isnt really pretty i would say.. i 'daftar diri' on a friday and i was told that on the very next monday we are suppose to sit for our UPS!! and guess what MR.HEP told me?? "saya cakap terus terang.. you nak dapat 4.00 memang tipis.. you masih nak masuk KMNS?" woah.. what a first day right.. well.. after my parents left i was suppose to go and photostat some notes for my SUDDEN EXAM.. what i had on my had was our college map.. so with that pink piece of paper i was suppose to find the photostat shop!! and the best thing was i looked at the freaking map upside down!! I MEAN WHO DOES THAT??? LOL man!! luckily a kind girl showed me the way to the photostat shop.. then saturday was a sekolah ganti day.. my first day in class and lecture.. the first chinese girl that ive met apart from xiang qi (my third intake roomate) was guat tin.. the day was ok.. owh yah!! it was also the day ive met my super duper long lost cousin SWARUBEN!! haha. .we were in the same group in moral!!

It was at that moment that ive realized that the people here wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.. slowly i adapted with the new environment there.. not only that i think that my chinese kinda improved thanks to you guys!! in soo happy!! haha.. as time goes by i got to know more and more chinese ppl in KMNS.. i was really happy that i did and im proud to say that i think i know almost all of the chinese ppl in KMNS! hee.. achievement.. meeting loads of people=meeting ppl with different characteristic of ppl.. you have the happy go lucky one.. you got the emo one.. you got the 'gila kuasa' one.. you got the quiet one.. you got the i have nothing to do thats why i keep going to the kopsa one.. LOL.. all these ppl had really made my time in KMNS a great and happy one.. not to forget the caring chinese kuala pilah community.. people there are just nice and they seem really friendly..

to cut it short.. i will really miss the people ive met there.. be it students, teachers, or even the uncle and aunties outside of KMNS.. they were there for me for the past 10 months when i was away from home (well.. not that far laa.. LOL) i will sincerely remember you all and will cherish all those wonderful memories we shared together.. i would like to dedicate this song to all of the kmns students!! <3

My Beautiful Friend -iGemz- ( view the next link)



1 comment: