Sunday, October 10, 2010

muet.


MUET, Malaysian University English/Entrance Test.. something along that line laa.. haha.. cant really rmb.. but yea i sat for the speaking component today.. what i can say is that i really thank god, my family and my friends here that had been practicing with me.. mae vin, jiun ling, xiang qi, tzyy shan, zu xian, hui ling, chin ling ,adrian and nadia (my team candidates) well i cant deny that i had fun practising with you guys.. some of them may not enjoy it but for me.. i LOVED it why? simple. cuz IM OOI MING RUI! i LOVE to talk! talk talk talk talk and not to mention TALK CRAP! =) well thats just who i am i guess.. im begining to control my frustration better but and i hope this will last! today was certainly a better day compared to the day before yesterday! think are getting into place.. im catching up.. and im sure its the blessing that ive gain from god.. thanks to my friends who had been praying for me.. i really appreciate it.. <3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 320px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 240px; CURSOR: hand" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5526407449190971042" border="0" alt="" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZMdB90DQpbs/TLG-S30ZtqI/AAAAAAAAADA/9WMinv1G5Go/s320/100909-102610.jpg">

with sis in genting.. just got the urge to post this up! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment